“Modern Family” actress Sofia Vergara edged out Kim Kardashian as the highest-earning woman in U.S. television, taking in $19 million for the past 12 months on a list released by Forbes.com on Wednesday.
The 40-year-old actress beat out Kim Kardashian, who came in second, earning an estimated $18 million from her reality TV series, “Keeping Up With The Kardashians”, a clothing line, endorsement deals, a huge Twitter and media presence augmented by a recent romance with singer Kanye West, Forbes said.
Vergara’s earnings stem from a trio of film appearances; her salary for the sitcom; a Kmart clothing line; the marketing/production company Latin World Entertainment.
Read on for the top 20:
- Sofia Vergara, $19 million
- Kim Kardashian, $18 million
- Eva Longoria, $15 million
- Bethenny Frankel, $12 million
- Khloe Kardashian, $11 million
- Tina Fey, $11 million
- Mariska Hargitay, $10 million
- Zooey Deschanel, $9 million
- Felicity Huffman, $9 million
- Ellen Pompeo, $9 million
- Kate Walsh, $8 million
- Teri Hatcher, $8 million
- Marcia Cross, $8 million
- Kaley Cuoco, $8 million
- Alyson Hannigan, $7 million
- Marg Helgenberger, $7 million
- Melissa McCarthy, $6 million
- Julianna Margulies, $6 million
- Kyra Sedgwick, $6 million
- Courteney Cox, $5 million