Apple releases iOS 8.4 Beta with a Shiny Revamped Music App!

iOS 8.4's music app

Think that iOS’ music player is overdue for a remake? You’re going to get your wish. Apple has released the first iOS 8.4 beta to developers, and its centerpiece is a shiny, new Music app. The refresh includes at least a few long-sought changes, including some borrowed from iTunes: There’s a mini player that sticks around while you’re browsing, global search and an “Up Next” song queue. You’ll also see a sleeker iTunes Radio interface that helps you discover new tracks.

There’s no sign of the Beats-based music service rumored to come alongside 8.4, but that’s not supposed to show up until Apple’s developer conference at the earliest — if it exists, it’s probably going to stay under wraps for a little while.

Source

Here’s why Celebrities Pictures are turning Blue on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram!

screen-shot-2015-03-29-at-11-21-34-pm

A new high-fidelity streaming music service by Jay Z launches Monday. TIDAL was acquired by the rapper last month as part of a $56 million dollar deal with the Scandinavian platform Aspiro.

Full details of the service will be announced during a press conference on Monday. However, according to TIDAL’s website, it’s “the first music streaming service that combines the best High Fidelity sound quality, High Definition music videos and expertly Curated Editorial.”

Screenshot 2015-03-30 at 10.05.52 AM

There are two paid subscription options: $19.99 a month for high-fidelity audio, and $9.99 for standard quality audio. TIDAL can be streamed on the web, and downloaded for iOS and Android devices.

Several artists have already thrown their support behind TIDAL, changing their Twitter icons and Facebook Profiles to light blue and tweeting the hashtag #TIDALForAll. Among them, Rihanna, Calvin Haris, Kanye West and Jack White’s Third Man Records.

Source

Zayn Malik is leaving One Direction and group continues as four-piece!

zayn-malik-confused-photo

Zayn Malik has quit One Direction, the band have confirmed in a statement.

Malik said: “My life with One Direction has been more than I could ever have imagined. But, after five years, I feel like it is now the right time for me to leave the band.

“I’d like to apologise to the fans if I’ve let anyone down, but I have to do what feels right.”

One Direction will continue their world tour as a four piece and record a fifth album later this year.

Last week, Malik walked away from the band’s world tour last week after being signed off with stress.

He returned to the UK shortly after being forced to defend his relationship with his fiancee, Little Mix singer Perrie Edwards.

A photo had earlier emerged of him holding another woman around the waist.

A second photo, taken from behind, showed Malik standing close to the woman. Their hands and arms looked as though they were linked.

In a statement, the rest of the group said: “We’re really sad to see Zayn go, but we totally respect his decision and send him all our love for the future.

“The past five years have been beyond amazing – we’ve gone through so much together, so we will always be friends.

“The four of us will now continue. We’re looking forward to recording the new album and seeing all the fans on the next stage of the world tour.”

Simon Cowell, who discovered the boyband on talent show The X Factor, said: “I would like to say thank you to Zayn for everything he has done for One Direction.

“Since I first met Zayn in 2010, I have grown very, very fond – and immensely proud – of him. I have seen him grow in confidence and I am truly sorry to see him leave.

“As for One Direction, fans can rest assured that Niall, Liam, Harry and Louis are hugely excited about the future of the band.”

Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson signed with Simon Cowell’s record label Syco Records in 2010 after finishing third on The X Factor.

Zayn’s had a tumultuous time with the band since they were formed back in 2010. He almost quit the band during bootcamp.

Source

Psy’s ‘Gangnam Style’ finally broke YouTube!

Psy Gagnam Style

Long after becoming the first YouTube video to surpass 1 billion views, and months after becoming the first video to crack the 2 billion view barrier, Psy’s Gangnam Style has officially become the first video to break YouTube.

Well, YouTube’s hit counter, at least.

YouTube’s hit counter was programmed using a 32-bit integer, YouTube explained on Google+ this week, as the service never imagined a single video racking up more than the 2,147,483,647 views that the code maxes out at. Then Psy happened.

Gangnam Style 2 Billion views

The count stalled out when it hit that magic number, but fear not: YouTube’s code elves got to work and a fix already appears to be in place, as the video’s views currently stand at 2,152,512,194 (whew!) and counting. Google didn’t explain how it fixed the issue, but it did leave a small Easter Egg hidden in the 32-bit integer’s wake; hover your cursor over Gangnam Style’s counter and it’ll start freaking out, before finally settling on a negative number and linking to the Google+ post.

But the best part of the ordeal? You’ve got an excuse to watch Psy do that hypnotically hilarious dance yet again (and again… and again…).

Source